Charlotte Therapy Center Counseling Services
Our therapists utilize a combination of cognitive-behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy to guide you through the counseling process. Many things can cause one to seek therapy, and our team has experience in a wide variety of issues that require professional attention, including the following:
- Individual therapy: Our therapists specialize in depression, anxiety, ADHD, coping skills, confidence issues, anger management, personal trauma, PTSD, and more to help you overcome life’s difficulties.
- Couples therapy: We provide a broad range of relationship counseling services, including infidelity counseling, alternative couples counseling, and family conflict resolution.
- Addiction therapy: Through our counseling services, we can help you and your family overcome the damaging effects of drugs, alcohol, and other substance abuse.
- Grief counseling: Following the loss of a loved one, our team can help you move forward by providing you with the coping skills necessary to more effectively manage your grief.
- Career counseling: If you’re struggling to find your purpose in life, our counselors can help you create the right plan to move forward.
Our empathetic and experienced counselors will get to know you on a personal level to make the best treatment recommendation. We understand that no two patients are alike, which is why each of our treatment plans is uniquely tailored to your personal needs.
Allow us to help you gain a better quality of life by calling 704-900-2904 to schedule counseling services today.
Therapy for All Life Stages
Virtually everyone can benefit from therapy, which is why Charlotte Therapy Center provides counseling services for all life stages. We are proud to offer our healing services to anyone in need, with our therapists specializing in the following patient demographics:
- Young Adults/Adolescents
- Trauma Victims
- Alternative Lifestyles
We firmly believe that everyone deserves to have an improved quality of life. Our team of licensed therapists can help you achieve precisely that through our wide range of counseling services designed to help you become a happier, healthier individual.
Contact us at 704-900-2904 today to get started on the healing journey with Charlotte Therapy Center.
Start Healing at Charlotte Therapy Center
Charlotte Therapy Center proudly serves residents throughout Ballantyne, Charlotte, Concord, Matthews, Mint Hill, and other Mecklenburg County cities. Providing a wide range of therapeutic services for any age and lifestyle, our team is uniquely capable of helping you begin the healing process.
At Charlotte Therapy Center, recovery is possible. Call us at 704-900-2904 to make your appointment today.